forex_managed_account_1

Why my trading platform is too slow?

Discussion in 'Trading Platforms, Software & Tools' started by MOHIT NAYYAR, Sep 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. MOHIT NAYYAR

MOHIT NAYYAR New Member Trader

I am using exness trading platform... at times, it gets too slow and sometimes hang as well... I asked exness support, they say it's from your end... I just wanted to ask, if someone else facing the same issue?

2. Sandra S.

Sandra S. Forum Member

Exness sucks man, change your broker I would say

3. Theresa

Theresa Member Trader

Binary Trading and Forex is not easy to use as you think, if you don't know how to use the trends and a very good strategy, When I started trading as a lady ,I lost all I had including my house to a loan company. i was hopeless I never knew about the strategy am using now. i have been able to recover all my lost with the use of this amazing program ...Am willing to assist anyone who need little assistance with my amazing strategy. Contact me Via Email: Theresashadowens@gmail.com

4. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Well-Known Member Trader

I don’t know because I haven’t worked with them, but their reputation is not the greatest. I suggest you to try out OctaFX, as they are one of the best out there in so many ways. I enjoy their wide range of options including been able to select from Mt4, Mt5 and cTrader. I love using cTrader platform, it’s simply fascinating with been develop for ECN trading and comes with no issues over slippage or re quote, it all makes trading ever easy!

5. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

I also trade with OctaFX broker and they are definitely great in every way since they have all round features and facilities that includes from having low spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also rebate scheme where we get up to 50% back on all trades which even if it’s lost, so that’s why it is so highly beneficial and brings out great benefits for us in every way and keeps us incredible relax and comfort in every way!

6. Jafar

Jafar Well-Known Member Trader

Platforms can lag for many reasons, starting with a bad internet connection and ending with problems with the broker.

7. Ellen Whale

Ellen Whale Well-Known Member Trader

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in recovering your entire fund.

8. Jamess

Jamess Well-Known Member Trader

It's sad when the platform isn't working. Can you imagine how that might end, if the price goes the wrong way and you won't be able to close the deal? That's when you either have to change the broker or internet provider, or perfect the computer itself.

9. Maxi89

Maxi89 Well-Known Member Trader

I've heard only negative stuff about this platform. Plus, it's not popular with brokers. There are reasons for that, and the main one is its work speed.