1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

WM Option Review | WMOption.com

Discussion in 'Binary Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Mar 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of WM Option? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join WM Option.Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the expiry rates?
    2) Deposit and withdrawal operations
    3) Quality of support services
    4) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by WM Option.

Broker’s Website: https://www.wmoption.com/

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away

2. Axel

Axel New Member Trader

They are not regulated....they would make money when you lose. Means they will try their best to make you lose money and because of no regulation, you can't approach authorities to get your money back. So Beware

3. G.crawf

G.crawf Guest

I joined with $250 as I listened to the video and wanted to do the automated trading. I then got a call from a trader asking me about my income and whether I am in debt or not and how much I can borrow from the bank. When I said I can't risk adding more funds to the account the reader did not want to assist me or give me any info on how to use the platform and was gone in a flash. I have since had no answers to my requests to withdraw my funds and when I try to take my money back it will not allow me too. BEWARE.

4. Axcel

Axcel Guest

They constantly give you the run around bullshit about documents. How and why should i give $250 cdn equal to $334.14 us if my account i fraud. Come on. Please don't join these pricks pure fucking scammers. Any company that uses internet phone or magic jack is not a credible company. Beware, Beware, Beware.

5. Bill

Bill Guest

I believe that their service is quite good and impressing. When it comes to expiry date they matched according to my schedule. Withdrawal and Deposit is easy and completed without any hurdle. Overall the broker service was nice and met to my expectations.

6. john44

john44 Guest

wm option is the best platform for trading. it gives 24/7 service. wm option privdes guide to learn how to trade. it is the best ever website i have seen for trading.

7. John SOn

John SOn Guest

WMOption is not a scam. They are transparent, offering information about their owning company and address and clear withdrawal and deposit terms and conditions. I would like to see them get regulated by a major financial authority, fit into industry’s standards nowadays. WMOption has what it takes to become an industry leader, a serious regulation would definitely provide that seal.

8. brad45

brad45 New Member Trader

I think that their service is kind of wise and impressing. after it requires conclusion day they matched commensurate with my schedule. Withdrawal and Deposit is easy and completed with nothing hurdle. Over all the broker company was great and achieved to my expectations.

9. Tasker

Tasker Guest

Its Literally one of the Best Websites I've almost ever seen.
    Its just soo smooth and and all the links are working great as well.
    They're LITERALLY something that you can trust. They got a Diversity of Products and I think, that's what the Finance World wants!
    I surely signed up for them, Their support agents are pretty polite and They have a really good security.
    BEST TRADING WEBSITE EVER! :D

10. nikhil

nikhil Guest

as far as i know WM option is the best trader for me until now.it has good trading options and i agree that it is the best platform until now. really so much good support all the time.

11. New Face

New Face Guest

Candlestick charts and WM-TV make for great extra features. Also the Ladder style option is available but this gets more and more popular these days so the majority of points for this section come from the first 2 features, weekly market update and live webinars.

12. SPK

SPK Guest

Great.

13. malia095

malia095 New Member Trader

WMoption is legit site for online income. the man who want to earn money online its are best place for them.

14. Great article on wm option. Your review clears most of the confusing things about wm option. Thanks for sharing.

15. asma begu

asma begu Guest

man you really done a great job, it may help many people, its great, please continue this,,, thanks!

16. Aman Dhungel

Aman Dhungel Guest

WM Option has a great service. Their expiry rates fully satisfied me as they impressively matched my schedule. Also, their deposit and withdrawal operations are quiet easy for a normal person like me. So, the broker service really left me flabbergasted and also left a big smile on my face.

17. smart trader

smart trader Guest

Guys best smart trader.... They can make better and good prices in market ....it will be helpful for all

18. KARNAR

KARNAR New Member Trader

WMoption is best broker service to online earn money.they legit sit. there payment system is also fine.

19. bimla

bimla New Member Trader

wm is great site for proper money investment. i told my all friend to invest hear.

20. Gordon John

Gordon John New Member Trader

This is undoubtedly a good company. I liked it services.