1. Hello Guest Click here to check FX Binary Point Financial Directory

WM Option Review | WMOption.com

Discussion in 'Binary Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Mar 7, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Oct 11, 2015
    Have you been a client of WM Option? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join WM Option.Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the expiry rates?
    2) Deposit and withdrawal operations
    3) Quality of support services
    4) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by WM Option.

Broker’s Website: https://www.wmoption.com/

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away
  2. Axel

Axel New Member Trader

Oct 29, 2015
    They are not regulated....they would make money when you lose. Means they will try their best to make you lose money and because of no regulation, you can't approach authorities to get your money back. So Beware
  3. G.crawf

G.crawf Guest

I joined with $250 as I listened to the video and wanted to do the automated trading. I then got a call from a trader asking me about my income and whether I am in debt or not and how much I can borrow from the bank. When I said I can't risk adding more funds to the account the reader did not want to assist me or give me any info on how to use the platform and was gone in a flash. I have since had no answers to my requests to withdraw my funds and when I try to take my money back it will not allow me too. BEWARE.
  4. Axcel

Axcel Guest

They constantly give you the run around bullshit about documents. How and why should i give $250 cdn equal to $334.14 us if my account i fraud. Come on. Please don't join these pricks pure fucking scammers. Any company that uses internet phone or magic jack is not a credible company. Beware, Beware, Beware.