free forex signals

1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

WM Option Review | WMOption.com

Discussion in 'Binary Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Mar 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. antony

antony Guest

I believe that their service is quite good and impressing.wm option is the best platform for trading. it gives 24/7 service.They are transparent, offering information about their owning company and address and clear withdrawal and deposit terms and conditions.

2. antony

antony Guest

I believe that their service is quite good and impressing.wm option is the best platform for trading. it gives 24/7 service.They are transparent, offering information about their owning company and address and clear withdrawal and deposit terms and conditions.

3. Astor Scott

Astor Scott New Member Trader

Hi, I had a friend who traded with this broker and the feedback is disastrous! First of all, the customer service has been very rude to him this was the first sign that this broker was not reliable. He said that the trading platform was slow and that it use to stop working at times. Even all these alarming signs Kenny continued to trade with WMoption but he finally decided it was enough when he did not receive his money. I don't know about other people trading experience with this broker but the one of kenny was horrible. This is why I advised him to join BinaryOnline. because after carrying out research on them I didn't find anything negative on this broker. my advice is that you do the research before engaging with a broker. However if you don't want to loose your time, the binary options broker that is worth a try for me is Binaryonline. Cheers.

Andrea Lopez likes this.
  4. Andrea Lopez

Andrea Lopez New Member Trader

Hi Scott. True its a good broker, I have been with them since a while and they do give you a different service level. I have been making quiet some money with them. LIke you I have been at several brokers and made dire loses thanks i did not stop to this and continued to look for a good broker, its then that i saw BinaryOnline, since then i did not leave them. I would encourage people to check this broker before trading with anyone else.

5. mgar

mgar Guest

Have just had an experience with another options company where i lost a small amount. Their prices appeared to change close to expiry.
    Have now just put £250 into wm and hope to let their robot do the trade. Any advice as i am getting worried about being scammed. Obviously the bonuses are a no no. I work in the financial industry and reading the threads and reviews you never seem to know if you are making the right move. i just wanna make a few quid.

6. annette

annette Member Trader

Today is another great day and i have promised to support those who are still losing in trading binary options because there are lots of scam brokers out there as well as those who are looking for a means to get rid of your hard earn money, but today as i am speaking with you all, i have also fallen victim countless times until i came across a professional trader who has been helping me trade my account back from investment of $500 up again to almost $12,340 within just a week using a systematic approach that i am now using comfortably without running into loss, you must be ready and prepared to be successful in trading binary options, so if you are interested in getting up from your loss feel free to connect with Me on email: Annettebinarytrader@gmail.com or text +17756002166

7. annette

annette Member Trader

'Today is another great day and i have promised to support those who are still losing in trading binary options because there are lots of scam brokers out there as well as those who are looking for a means to get rid of your hard earn money, but today as i am speaking with you all, i have also fallen victim countless times until i came across a professional trader who has been helping me trade my account back from investment of $500 up again to almost $12,340 within just a week using a systematic approach that i am now using comfortably without running into loss, you must be ready and prepared to be successful in trading binary options, so if you are interested in getting up from your loss feel free to connect with Me on email: Annettebinarytrader@gmail.com or text +17756002166

8. Butuba

Butuba Guest

You are Scammers

9. as a guy who worked for WM option for a couple of months as a financial adviser I can asure you this company is a scam.
    the goal was to take peoples money and make them loose it.
    that's it! the platform is set up this way allsow if you win you get 70 percent return on your investment but if you loose you loose a 100 percent.
    we were getting paid a percentage of the deposite we got into the company and if a client happen to take that money out it would come out of our paycheck but anyways it almost never happens because we where told exactly how to make them loose there money.
    I am no financial advisor and don't have any experience in the financial market we had a 5 day course when the basically teach us how to steal money
    we used a fake staged name on the phone as all of the people at the company use no one uses his real name on the phone
    the company claims to be sestet in London or Singapore but its actually located in the state of Israel at Shankar st 5 herzelia and its registered under the name TORO MEDIA not wm option so they can get away from lawsuit and so on
    I left because I couldn't take it anymore some people lost there homes saving families it was too much
    if you where a victim you can go the the bank and get your money back all you need to do is dispute the transaction you made to wm option its a process called charge back you just need to tell the bank exactly what happen and provide this information (real name of the company real address and the fact its a scam)

10. Aisha

Aisha Guest

BEWARE of theur pushy sales tactic.. im a member and i was asked to put in 1000£ to atart trading. And they matched it with 100% bonus which i asked to opt out of and wanted to withdraw my money. But soon after got a call from their AM and he literally forced me to open to trades of a grand each and within a min i lost 2k (my money n the bonus) despite me constantly saying i dont want co. Bonus but was he prepared to listen.. no! Then he hung up and i was on the chase for 2 weeks and he wouldnt reply my calls.
    Then i got a call eventually to say we know what happened with you. So please gather 2k so we can help you make ur money bk. I borrowed that amount.. and we put 2k trade which is open for a month then next day i got another call to say gather 5k anyhow. Borrow loan from family.. anything. I managed 3k which went straight on to silly 2 k n 1k trade.. 2k i lost and 1 k won.. but now im trying to avoid any further trades. And withdraw some money bcoz im in 6k debt.. they wount let me withdraw. Theyre pushy AM are calling n forcing trades on me. And not approving my withdrawal request..
    Do not do business with them.. im left crying but they dont care