1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

working with the right strategy in binary options and forex

Discussion in 'Learn Basic Binary Options Trading' started by peter adams, May 19, 2016.

1. peter adams

peter adams New Member Trader

trading binary options is much more easier than forex, less risk and less lines to read, if your having problems in your trading life feel free to skype i can be of help; peteradams56

2. GOSHI

GOSHI Active Member Trader

Its obvious that trading binary is easier than forex but earning money with trading forex or binary requires a lot of learning. However I usually trade binary options at optiontrade to hedge my forex trades at hotforex.

3. Connan Brile Lastimosa

Connan Brile Lastimosa New Member Trader

I am new into trading and I can't still figure out if what is more advantageous when it comes to less risk and become profitable. But whatever it may be, it really requires a lot of studies and to risk a lot of money is really not easy but still hoping that it still worth it a lot.

4. StevenPeters

StevenPeters New Member Trader

I think you need to find a suitably strategy and only work on it. Since I try testing a variety of strategies you just sprayed his attention.

5. Trade is highly profitable if you are using the right strategy and system coupled with the required expertise and experience and also frustrating for those that lacks a good system to trade and signal provider. I know of a dynamic binary options and Forex software called the BOAT and trade calculator . it is a connectivity which will be connected to your trading account and assists in individual trading, It is the first multi dimensional trading system that can generate 120+ trading signals daily on average. The trades can be both short term as well as long term. This software gives signals for short term trades that can be for 30-60 seconds as well as 2-3 minutes. Short term trades are good for quick profit making, with 80 percent assurance. If you are loosing all your investment and you need help in trading, contact mr Rodgers via nickrodgers112@gmail.com and he will help you with a strategy to get back all you have lost and help you make huge profits if you are a newbie

7. All you need is an expert trader and teacher who will help you trade and same time teach you the basis of trading binary to make profit in that way your investment can be safe and same time you will be learning more on how to understand signals and become an expert on your own
    Feel free to skype with mr Rodgers who is an expert trader with nickrodgers112 he will be willin to help you

8. StevenPeters

StevenPeters New Member Trader

At what time Expiry trades your teacher?

9. Trading Elvis

Trading Elvis New Member Trader

Trading binary options seems to be like your usual 1-2-3 counting but it isn't. So what you need to do is to do you part by researching and studying the stock market. You can try the Optionstars demo account to give yourself further knowledge on trading binary options.

10. Maxi89

Maxi89 Member Trader

It's wrong to think that options are easier than forex. With options it's much easier to have some good deals just using your intuition, but in perspective you should have a strategy. Ideally, the stratedy should work for short term options.