1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Zigzag Breaker Binary Trading Strategy

Discussion in 'Advanced Options Strategies' started by Lily, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Lily

Lily Forum Member

What is Zigzag Breaker Binary Trading Strategy?

In this strategy we identify, using indicators, cases where the previous peak or trough has been broken out, and take advantage of the momentum that is created following the break out. The strategy is useful for one-hour time frame and can be applied on GBP/USD and GBP/JPY currency pairs.

1.png

We use Zigzag and Commodity Channel Index (CCI 5,1,1) indicators in this strategy.

How to Trade Zigzag Breaker Binary Trading Strategy?

Enter a High/Above/Call/Up position when the previous zigzag peak is broken out, and, simultaneously, a CCI value of above 100 is received.

2.png

Similarly a Low/Below/Put/Down position is entered when the previous zigzag trough is breached, and, simultaneously, a CCI value of below -100 is received.

The trades entry rate will be breakout of one pip from the most extreme rate reached within the zigzag.

Practical Demonstration

First you need to insert Zigzag indicator onto the chart. You can do so by clicking:

Insert > Indicators > Custom > Zigzag

3.png

In inputs, you need to select 5, 1, 1 and click ok as demonstrated in the following graphic.

4.png

Then you need to insert CCI indicator by clicking

Insert > Indicators > Custom > CCI as shown below;

5.png

Now enter 100 and -100 as CCI levels and you are done.

6.png

In the following chart you can see a perfect Low/Below/Put/Down trade setup where previous trough was broken out and CCI value dipped below -100.

7.png

Similarly, in the following chart you can see a perfect High/Above/Call/Up trade setup where previous peak was broken and CCI reading surged above 100.

8.png
    This is how you can maximize your profits in binary options trading using zigzag strategy.

2. jenny morgan

jenny morgan New Member Trader

At the end of the month i discovered i have lost $10,000 from trading and could not pay up my bills and the money i borrowed.so i had to move to a cheaper house for rent.it came to a point i started having difficulty in feeding myself and sandra my dog pet.so i had to give her away so that i dont starve her of food.with pains from my about my loss,i came across john who helped me out with my problems.i collect my money from my broker and in a short while, starting trading,and earning $2000 in a day trading and also got my pet back and till today,i have been living well.for help contact johnwalton1414@gmail.com.